1. Eligibility: The VCTRY.agency Contest is open to legal residents of Belgium and the Netherlands
who sign up via this link . Entrants must be 18 years of
age or older as of their date of entry in this promotion in order to qualify. VCTRY.agency's employees,
its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, and directors
(collectively the “Employees”), as well as members of an Employees' immediate family and/or those
living in the same household of Employees are allowed to participate in the Contest but ineligible to
win the Contest prize.
2. Sponsorship. The sponsor is Heroca BV (“Sponsor”), located at Ter Stratenweg, 2520 Ranst, Belgium. The Sponsor will conduct the Contest substantially as described in these Official Rules.
3. Agreement to Rules: By entering this Contest, the Entrant (“You”) agrees to abide by the Sponsor's Official Rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserve the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering this Contest, You represent and warrants that You are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained in the Official Rules. You also agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this VCTRY.agency Contest.
4. VCTRY.agency Contest Entry Period: The Contest begins on Wednesday 13 October 2021 at 13:00 CET and ends on Saturday 6 November 2021 at 00:00 CET (“Entry Period”). To be eligible for the Contest, entries must be received within the specified Entry Period.
5. How to Enter: Eligible entrants can enter the VCTRY.agency Contest by playing the game on this link .. To get points, use the arrow keys of your desktop or tap left and right on mobile, and press space to fire. Try to hit as many attackers as possible while avoiding their missiles. When game over, You can quit, play again, our submit your score by leaving your contact details (minimum First Name, Name and Email) and click Submit. The highest scores will be visible on the Leaderboard. You may submit your score as many times as you want. As a participant, your entry must fully meet all Contest requirements, as specified in the Official Rules, in order to be eligible to win a prize. Incomplete entries or those that do not adhere to the Official Rules or specifications will be disqualified at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Fraudulent methods of entry or circumvention of the rules may result in the Sponsor invalidating your entries and removing them from the Contest at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
6. Prizes: The Winner of the VCTRY.agency Contest (the “Winner”) will receive a free ‘master talking game’ workshop of one hour with VCTRY.agency experts. The prize shall be determined solely by the Sponsor. There shall be no cash or other prize substitution permitted except at the Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. The Winner, upon acceptance of the prize, is solely responsible for all expenses related to the prize, including without limitation any and all local, state, and federal taxes. The Winner can transfer assignment of the prize to others within the same company but cannot transfer assignment of the prize to others from another company; nor shall the Winner request the cash equivalent or prize substitution. By accepting the prize, the selected Winner grants permission for the Sponsor to use the Winner’s likeness, entry, and name for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
7. Odds: The total number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
8. Selection and Notification of Winner: The Winner will be the participant with the first place on the Leaderboard at the end of the entry period, on Saturday 6 November 2021 at 00:00. The Sponsor will notify the Winner by email or phone within five days following Winner selection. The Sponsor is not responsible for nor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to email security settings that may cause notifications to be marked as spam or junk email. Nor shall be Sponsor be liable for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner 1) fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time the award notification was sent or 2) is found ineligible, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate Winner may be selected. Receipt of the prize (offered in the VCTRY.agency Contest) by the Winner is upon the condition of compliance with any and all federal, regional, provincial, and local laws and regulations. IF THE WINNER VIOLATES ANY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THE WINNER (AT THE SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL BE DISQUALIFIED, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9. Rights Granted by You: By submitting an entry into this VCTRY.agency Contest, You understand and agree that the Sponsor and any individual acting on the Sponsor’s behalf shall, where permitted by law, have the right to print, publish, broadcast, distribute and use in any media known now or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, worldwide, and without limitation, your submission, name, photo, portrait, voice, likeness, image, statements about the VCTRY.agency Contest and your biographical information for news, publicity, advertising, promotional purposes, trade, information, and public relations without any further notice, review, consent, compensation, or remuneration.
10. Terms & Conditions: In its sole discretion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the VCTRY.agency Contest should non-authorized human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud, or other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control, impact or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of the VCTRY.agency Contest. The Sponsor, in the event of any of the above issues, may determine the Winner based on all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. Individuals who tamper with or attempt to tamper with the operation or entry process of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions will be disqualified by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. In its sole discretion, the Sponsor has the right to maintain the integrity of the VCTRY.agency Contest, to void entries for any reason, and the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Attempts by any entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the VCTRY.agency Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. If any such attempt is made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. Limitation of Liability: Your entry into this VCTRY.agency Contest constitutes Your agreement to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, successors, agents, assigns, directors, employees, and officers against and from any and all claims, liability, illness, injury, death, litigation, loss, or damages that may occur, directly or indirectly from participation in the Contest and/or the 1) Winner accepting, possessing, using, or misusing of any awarded prize or any portion thereof; 2) any type of technical failure; 3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, phone, or Internet service; 4) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; 5) electronic error or human error in the Promotion administration or the processing of entries.
12. Disputes: THIS VCTRY.AGENCY CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF BELGIUM. The Entrant agrees, as a condition of participating in this promotion, that if any disputes cannot be resolved between the Entrant and the Sponsor, and if causes of action arise out of or are connected with this Contest, they shall be individually resolved exclusively before a court located in the location having jurisdiction, without resorting to any form of class action. Under no circumstances in any such dispute shall the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Contest). The participant waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
14. Winners List: You may obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, by sending your request via mail with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Heroca BV, Ter Stratenweg, 2520 Ranst, Belgium. Requests must be postmarked no later than 15 November at 00:00 CET.
15. LinkedIn rules: The Contest hosted by Heroca is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with LinkedIn.